A small paper of ours was accepted:
MDMR Shah, JD Reimer, T Horiguchi, S Suda. Diversity of dinoflagellate blooms in reef flat tide pools at Okinawa, Japan. Galaxea (accepted).
Once it is out please check our homepage for details!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
1. Tanks & Cleaning: HS
2. Lab cleaning- on Feb. 24th
3. Feb. 5th~March 14th- There is a exhibition about Coral Reefs in the Okinawa Prefectual Museum.
4. JR is absent from the university during Feb. 4th~6th.
5. We bought a book about scientific word. Feel free to use it!
6. A researcher from Spain will come to MISE from March 15th.
7. A building for Rising Star Program should be completed at the end of March.
Feb. 5th- Title deadline for master thesis
10th- Deadline for master thesis
16th- Doctor's presentation, deadline for undergraduate thesis
18th- Master's presentation
19th- Printing 4th-year students' posters
23rd- Undergraduate's presentation