Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Lab Meeting 2008.5.28
Here are the topics discussed in today's lab meeting.
1. Buy slippers now! (this means JDR/YM/ES).
2. FS will go to Hedo this weekend (see the last post).
3. On June 14th at Ryudai, there will be a workshop related to the G8 discussing environmental and energy problems. The panel will include three Nobel Prize winners. It will be held in English; if you are interested please tell JDR. A poster is posted in the student room.
4. Ishigaki - potential sampling of Palythoa and helping with PTX research on the Nagasaki Maru from June 17-21. Interested - tell JDR!
1. Sampling at Odo tomorrow a.m.
1. Night dive tonght at Mizugama.
2. Pay your monthly (200 yen!) fee.
1. His fish food is in the fridge in the student room; don't eat it!
presentation: MO introduced his research.