MISE@University of the Ryukyus
Updates and notices from the JD Reimer lab in Okinawa, Japan.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Lab meeting on June 10th, 2009
1. Tanks & Cleaning: FS
2. Progress reports: CA & YM
3. CBE conference will take place on June 29~July 4th.
4. Alcohol/Formalin check - on July 22nd.
5. JDR & MO will be absent from University during the next week or two.
6. If anyone is interested in scholarships, check the Inamori Scholarship on the web.
More recently, some coral species in Okinawa have spawned. I hope some of us (especially me) can take a picture or movie of coral spawning!