MISE@University of the Ryukyus
Updates and notices from the JD Reimer lab in Okinawa, Japan.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Lab meeting on Dec. 2nd, 2009
1. Tanks this week: YM
2. A new MISE research assistant: MH
- She will help lab work for 6 months.
3. Please move your DNA samples to the new freezer!
4. For the 3rd year students, If you want to get a teaching licence, please let JR know. You have to hand in papers by Dec. 10th.
5. We are going to have a year-end party of 2009. Please tell MM about your schedule.
Today's photo- Unknown