Not so much news this week.
1. Be professional, keep your experiment logs, and always record all data! Don't be slack, this could lead to big problems down the road.
2. For master's students, there are scholarships for conferences available.
3. If you wish to participate in the Stockholm International Youth Science Seminar, the deadline for application is June 21st.
4. New building, we need LAN paperwork to connect to the net!
5. Anna's goodbye party - May 28th - yakiniku! HS is the organizer.
6. Next week, MO is in charge of the meeting (JDR will be on holiday likely).
7. Put things back exactly where you found them in the lab - scissors and vinyl tape are missing.