1. The party '' See you again Catalina & welcome for Javier, Sung-Yin, and Carey'' starts from 6:30 pm tomorow at Paikaji.
2. There is a meeting (unofficial) of NCB(Nippon Cnidarian Biologists) during Oct. 1st~4th.
3. JCRS (Japanese Coral Reef Society) conference will be held in Tsukuba, Ibraki from Dec. 2nd~5th. The deadline for application is tomorrow (Sept. 30th).
4. Don't leave the lab doors unlocked even for the short time (ex. 5~10 min.) during "Ryudai festival" which is running Oct. 2nd~3rd as many people from outside of the university will come.
5. Don't forget to write down your name when you borrow or return lab's diving equipments/card key of the new building,
6. We may have a Oku (north part of Okinawa) camp in Oct. 9th~10th.