Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm TF







I am said to write this blog in the JCRS conference...






We went to 11th JCRS conference, and this was my first presentation of research. I am so tired because I got nerveous. But it was good experience for me to talk a lot of people without lab. menber. so, thank you for everyone who talk with me.






I think I should introduce me. My name is Takuma Fujii. I'm from Tsukuba in Ibaraki prefecture. I am not good at English because I study English little when I went to high school. I am learning English.






I wanted to study about birds or wild cat living in Okinawa when I enterd University of the Ryukyus. I am researching a undescribed Zoantharia species.






Because I was interested in Jamie (strange foreigner) rather than zoanthids when I say why I chose this lab.






I am interested in sea slugs, shrimps and gobies......ofcourse zoanthids. I am worring about what will I do in the future.



The ideal is this. Get up → breakfast → go diving → lunch and sleeping a little → go diving → free time → dinner →






The reality is severe.. I will find other future.












So, next time, I think Yuka or Eriko or Catalina should write anything. I want to read (^^)