Wednesday, November 12, 2008

News from Europe


Takuma was definitively the most successful in histology!


After obtaining successful results withTakuma and Yanagi-san in Chiba, I had a wonderful flight over snowy Siberia (now I really want to go there!) and finally landed in Geneva before heading to the World Marine Biodiversity Conference in Valencia (Spain).

La Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, the conference site with great architecture



European way of moving around

The conference is great, unfortunately I would need some help as there is three session running in parallel and I still did not find a non lethal way to divide myself in three parts.


Two thumbs up for the auditorium with an aquarium background, when in some very rare cases the talks get boring it is fun to watch the fishes.