Saturday, February 14, 2009
MO's paper made the newspapers! Here are some links (in Japanese):
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Present: MO, YM, ES, TF, MH, FS, JDR, YI
Absent: CA - trip for Japanese class, YS
Another quick meeting; it is test and report season.
1. Tanks this week: FS.
2. Beach: JDR and CA are going February 6th, Friday - Sesoko and Churaumi. Let JDR know if you are interested.
3. CA will have a party at her house with Colombian food on the 12th or 13th (note: this will be one week later so people can attend).
4. Big lab clean - fiscal year end, likely sometime in March. Stay tuned.
5. 4th years paper deadline is Feb. 13th (Friday no less) at 5 p.m.
6. Meeting next week will be at 4:30 pm on Thursday, as Wednesday is a holiday.
Have a good week!
Today's pic is of an unknown/undescribed Palythoa sp. - Gizabanta, southern Okinawa. Photo by TF.