Friday, July 17, 2009
Lab meeting on July 15th, 2009
Present: MO, YM, TF, MH, FS, CA, YI Absent: YS, YH
1. Tanks keeper: YS
2. Progress reports: CA, YM
3. A inspector will come to check our lab on July 21st. So, please don't put your samples fixed with ethanol or formaline in the students room.
4. There is a 4th years' mid-term presentation on August 1st. Please give your help to 4th years.
5. Don't leave diving equipments on the balcony or they will get damage by UV.
6. Don't leave shoes in hall.
7. Lab coats are needed when you do experiment in room 533.
Today's photo: pygmy seahorse in Zanpa (taken by TF)